Friday, December 18, 2009

Pregnant?

At sixteen years old I started dating my now husband. I didn't have a regular period for quiet sometime so I had test done, and then was told I could never have a baby. I was hurt, I wanted to have a baby one day. My now husband proposed to me shortly after we found out I could not get pregnant. I said "yes" of course. Not even three months after being told I couldn't have a baby I started getting a lot of pregnancy symptoms. I didn't think much about it, but my now husband did. He kept telling me I needed to take a test and I kept saying, "i will tomorrow" but then tomorrow would come and I still didn't take the test. Finally after getting tired of him begging me to take the test I did, and in less then twenty seconds it said positive. I couldn't believe it so I ended up taking three more test and they all said positive. I cried, I was scared, happy, and nervous being only sixteen. But I will say we didn't use any form of protection hoping that I would get pregnant, but we didn't think it would happen so quickly. I don't advise anyone to try that. We found out at three in the morning on June 26, 2009. It was the same day I lost a friend to a horrible car accident. I wanted to tell our parents right away, but he didn't and I don't see why not since he was already eight-teen. Even though he didn't tell his parents that day, I still did. He was by my side the entire time holding my hand, which meant a lot to me. When I told my mother she cried, but she didn't hate me and wasn't mad at me, but she was upset that I got pregnant so young. I was to scared to tell my dad since I was his only girl plus he adopted me at four, so my mother told him. He didn't react at all. He said "I thought so" but nothing else. I wasn't close to him at all, and i'm still not. My now husband didn't tell his parents till I was almost four months. They already figured it out, but never said anything. It was hard not to notice I was pregnant, I started showing at six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment