Saturday, December 19, 2009

First Ultra Sound

My first ultra sound was in June soon after I found out I was pregnant. It was scary because I didn't know what to expect. Before I even got the ultra sound the doctor told my now husband and I that she thinks I lost the baby. She had us both in tears, but I don't see how I lost my baby if I haven't been bleeding and they had not done an ultra sound yet. Anyways when I got the ultra sound we could see our baby. It was so amazing, it's like I didn't believe I was pregnant until the moment I saw the image of our baby. The lady doing my ultra sound said you have a baby growing in you, and I started crying. I was so happy, but at the same time scared. Heck I was only sixteen at the time. I came in for another ultra sound a week later and we got to hear our tiny baby's heart beat. I couldn't hold in the tears when we heard the heart beat, it was so amazing to know our baby was alive and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment